Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here we go!

SO! Allow me to introduce myself... I am first and foremost a wife and momma; I love it! Second, I am an evangelist, traveling and preaching every where God leads! So excited about the future...  yet patience as I slowly open up new presents from the Lord.

I am just coming off a two month sabbatical with the Lord and learning to cope with the World again.  I have been in hiding and enjoying being wife and mother!  I must say it's great to be among the living again! I have learned so much about myself and Himself (Jesus)....

But the one thing I wanted to share in this first blog... is the biggest thing I have been learning lately.  And it is so simple... Jesus loves me... yea.. silly I know.  But knowing in your head and knowing in your heart are definitely two different things!  And to really know His love is so freeing... it casts off all fear... so that you "feel" Him taking you to new heights in His love and compassion.

He loves me, just as I am... He loves you, just as you are... REALLY!! He does!! Try meditating on that.. by saying "Jesus you love me... Jesus you really love me... Jesus you love me... God you love me!! God you LOVE ME!!!! YEA!!

1 comment: